Spa Ciel: My little getaway in Tehran

Owned by two dear friends of mine, Spa Ciel is where you girls wanna go if you need to get away from all the noise, tension and stress that accompany your daily life in Tehran... I remember that their opening event was just a few days before my wedding in 2008 and apparently I was their first bride. My best friend treated me to their rose petal bath and I've been addicted ever since...

 
Now, at the time the services offered were solely spa-related... you know, massages, facials, nail bar, etc... But just a few months ago their salon debuted. Now, this is not your typical hair salon in Tehran filled with mixed crowd and gossip (something I've always despised). It is quite the opposite... The girls are professional yet down to earth and nice and more importantly the ambiance is elegant yet cozy. Often times, your favorite world music is playing in their nail bar or you can listen to a relaxing new age music while getting pampered... I hit this place at least a couple of times a month to enjoy a massage, a facial or treat myself to a mani and pedi... and recently to enjoy their salon services...
Now, I'm a self-confessed spa addict and my travels are never complete without getting a massage and a facial in a recommended spa. So this place had me at "hello"...

For more info, check out their Facebook page:
Spa Ciel: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=46860826303
Photo: Courtesy of Spa Ciel Facebook page

Comments

Popular Posts